Dear Alpenrose guest,
Welcome to the Hotel Alpenrose Wengen. We welcome you warmly and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay.
At this point we would like to inform you about a number of measures we take in case our guests or employees become infected with the coronavirus.
We follow the current developments closely. Based on current recommendations, we have tightened our hygiene regulations. Disinfection stands can be found in all public areas. Breakfast is served at the table.
- Should you or your fellow travellers develop a fever (from 38.5 degrees) and/or breathing difficulties during your stay in our hotel, please stay in your accommodation and contact our reception desk by phone on tel. 19 or +41 33 855 32 16. Please do not leave your accommodation until you have been medically examined and it has been established by a doctor that there is no risk of infection.
Measures you can take yourself:
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from other persons or groups of persons
- Do not use the lift with other people or groups of people
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or disinfectant
- Always cough and sneeze in the crook of your arm
- Use paper tissues
- Follow the media coverage and find out about current developments
- We ask you to report any symptoms you may experience after your stay at the hotel or after departure.
- We will be happy to carry out any necessary intermediate cleaning while you are away from your room.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
With kind regards
Your Hotel Alpenrose Team